At Talent Acuity Group we focus on Strategy, Assessment, Development and Change. That’s because identifying the right strategy and the right people to execute that strategy – and managing change along the way – are essential for the success and longevity of any institution.
Strategy Identification and Change Management are critical “book ends” to Talent Selection and Development. The former is essential because a company’s strategy serves as the roadmap for success; the latter because being nimble helps get requisite processes, systems and people on board with the inevitable changes.
Talent Selection is comprised of three steps which, when integrated appropriately, comprise the Path to Early Engagement:
- Competency Identification, which involves defining the core, general and technical competencies and behaviors required for success
- Assessment & Selection, which includes designing and implementing the tools, processes and training for identifying the best talent
- Candidate Onboarding, which covers the steps required for smoothly transitioning both internal and external hires
Talent Development is also comprised of three steps which, taken together, create the Path to Sustained Performance. These steps include:
- Performance Management, which involves evaluating employees against key performance indicators (KPIs) as well as the requisite competencies
- High-Potential Identification, which includes building and executing the assessments and processes for identifying and developing high-potentials
- Executive Coaching, which covers the support leaders and their teams need when facing challenging or turbulent circumstances
Contact us today to see how Talent Acuity Group can help your organization identify, define, assess and implement its strategic and human capital goals.
To receive our 10-Minute Human Capitalist (10-MHC) Newsletter, please complete and submit the form below: