The 10-Minute Human Capitalist (10-MHC) is a newsletter that promises to identify the quick wins – that will answer the question “What is that one thing that I could easily do today to better serve my customers and stakeholders?“.
The newsletter aims to address challenges HR and managers regularly deal with such as:
- Concerns that hiring may be based on incorrect/outdated criteria.
- Worries that the screening process for new hires or new leaders is ineffective or inefficient.
- Frustrations because new hires or new leaders aren’t engaging or succeeding quickly enough or are turning over too quickly.
- Needing to develop employees but not knowing how to do so quickly and efficiently.
- Not knowing bench strength/depth or the extent to which qualified successors exist for key leadership roles.
- Lacking awareness of which employees are high potential – at all levels in the organization.
- Struggling to evaluate/give feedback to/develop:
- New hires
- New or struggling teams
- Low performers who have potential
- Rainmakers who create chaos on teams/in the company
- High performers who may leave if they don’t get promoted
- Former high performers who have lost their motivation/drive/edge
- Being hassled because talent management processes are too cumbersome, inefficient, ineffective, time-consuming, etc.
- April 2016: Have you had a mediocre candidate pool yet?
- June 2016: Do you know who your high potentials are?
- October 2016: Why use an external assessor for executive selection?
To receive our 10-Minute Human Capitalist (10-MHC) Newsletter, please complete and submit the form below: